- ½ cup Amoretti Premium Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Infused with the Natural Flavor & Aroma of Kalamata Olives
- 1 ½ teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano leaves
- 1 ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Gently pound the fresh herbs in a mortar and pestle.
- Add all ingredients except the lemon juice into a mason jar. Secure lid and shake until blended.
- Add in the lemon juice, and shake again.
This extremely versatile sauce can be used for these purposes and beyond:
- Top a quiche
- Dress a salad
- Drizzle on soups
- Dip for crusty fresh bread
- Bring together a soba noodle dish
- Complete a baked potato
It can be used immediately, but the flavors improve the first few days. It can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week. It will thicken, so place in a windowsill or near a warm spot for a few minutes to liquefy.