Only 3 easy steps to create this delicious dessert!
Use Amoretti’s premium ingredients for optimal flavor!
- Combine melted butter and cookie crumbs. Divide mixture among twelve 4 oz jars (about 2 tablespoons per jar), pressing down firmly to form the crust.
- In a large bowl, whip cream cheese until smooth. Add pumpkin purée, sugar, vanilla, and pumpkin spice syrup. Whip for a minute on high, scrape sides of the bowl, then whip again for about 30 seconds, or until smooth. Divide mixture among jars. (You can refrigerate at this point if it will be a while before serving.)
- Top pumpkin cream with whipped cream, and drizzle with Amoretti® Salted Crema di Caramel syrup.
A treasured family recipe with decadent chocolate and rich pecan flavor.
- Whip egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Mix pecan flour and sugar, then gently fold in egg whites.
- Butter a 9 x 13” baking dish, and pour mixture into dish; even out thickness.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes, turning the dish every 10 minutes. Remove from oven, and cool on rack.
- Make the topping: Mix egg yolks until smooth.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar and cocoa; mix well and add egg yolks.
- Place on heat source over medium heat; stirring constantly, add butter and stir until all butter is incorporated and mixture is silky smooth.
- Remove from heat and add espresso compound; stir well.
- Pour mixture over cool cake and place into a 350°F oven for 3 minutes; turn off heat.
- Keep cake in cooling oven for 15 minutes then open door; leave cake in open oven for another 15 minutes.
- Remove cake, allow to cool completely, and slice into 3” x 1” pieces.