You can really taste the rich pumpkin flavor in this recipe, try it now!
- Sift dry ingredients.
- Beat eggs and pumpkin purée together.
- Add sugar slowly.
- With mixer running, slowly add melted butter.
- Gradually add sifted ingredients, in thirds, scraping bowl between each addition.
- Add ½ cup chocolate chips.
- Pour into a ¼ sheet pan or rectangular baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes, until firm and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely, then cut into squares.
- Warm ½ cup cream to near boil and pour over the remaining ½ cup chocolate chips. Let sit for a minute or two before mixing.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over cut brownies.
A dreamy recipe with the perfect proportion of strawberries and whipped cream.
- Sift the dry ingredients.
- Put into mixer.
- Add the cream and mix until a dough forms.
- Roll-out dough, and using cookie cutter or biscuit cutter, cut out circles.
- Place on a parchment- or silpat-lined sheet pan.
- Chill for 20 minutes, or freeze for 10 minutes.
- Brush tops with egg wash and bake at 400°F for 18-20 minutes, until lightly browned, and let cool.
- Strawberry Topping: Combine strawberries, sugar, Amoretti Vanilla and Amoretti Strawberry Swirl, cover with plastic and chill for 30-60 minutes.
- Making the Whipped Cream: Whip heavy cream, sugar and Amoretti Vanilla to medium peak.
- Slice cooled shortcakes in half.
- Place one half on plate
- Spoon chilled strawberries over top
- Place other half over strawberries, top with whipped cream and more strawberries.