Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, they say. Most of the time we want something quick, on the go, and just easy for those groggy early morning hours. So maybe we don’t indulge in our breakfasts as much as we should. But for those mornings when you want to really do it up, we’ve got just the thing for you!
Start off the day strong with our protein-packed 4 Cheese Jalapeño Meatballs. Invest about thirty minutes of your morning so you can bask in the glory that are these flavorful, spicy but not too hot meatballs. With just enough cheese so you can feel their gooey deliciousness but not feel too full, they’re just what you need.
- ½ cup onion
- ¼ cup bread crumbs, dried
- ¼ cup four cheese blend
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 1 egg, cold
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Amoretti® Natural Jalapeño Extract
- 1 lb ground beef
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cover a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix onion, bread crumbs, garlic, egg, cheese, ketchup, salt, pepper and parsley in a bowl.
- Add beef to mixture and gently combine. Do not overwork.
- Form into 1-inch balls and place on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until meatballs are browned and cooked through.
- Do not overwork the beef or it gets too soft.