We like our coffee, but we love our unique coffee syrups.
If you’re looking to infuse your morning routine with a little more life, our team here at Amoretti has got you covered. Check out these nine coffee syrup flavors that we’re pretty sure you’ve never heard of before…
- Amoretti Premium Tiramisu Syrup: It doesn’t get much better than Amoretti Premium Tiramisu Syrup. When else do you get to have tiramisu at breakfast? This unique drink syrup is delicious with a cup of plain black coffee or in your favorite latte recipe.
- Amoretti Premium Crème Brûlée Syrup: Okay, well maybe there’s one coffee syrup even better than tiramisu: Amoretti Premium Crème Brûlée Syrup. We’re head over heels for crème brûlée. Try this coffee syrup and you’ll understand why.
- Amoretti Premium Tres Leches Syrup: Tres Leches is Spanish for “three milks” – but you probably already knew that. What you might not know is that Amoretti Premium Tres Leches Syrup is modeled after a traditional Latin American sponge cake that’s similar to tiramisu.
- Amoretti Premium Cajeta Syrup: While we’re on the subject of amazing foreign foods, caramel fans will be delighted by Amoretti Premium Cajeta Syrup, a unique drink syrup modeled after the Mexican caramel-like dessert.
- Amoretti Premium Marzipan Syrup: Amoretti started out as a marzipan company in the 1980s, so when we bottle up our Amoretti Premium Marzipan Syrup, we know what we’re doing! This drink syrup is amazing in a cup of piping hot coffee.
- Amoretti Premium Kahlua “Type” Syrup: Use Amoretti Premium Kahlua “Type” Syrup in your coffee. Or you can take a page out of our book, and use it in your coffee-infused vodka to make a White Russian.
- Amoretti Premium Zabaione Syrup: Zabaione (also commonly spelled “Zabaglione”) is an Italian dessert of egg yolks, sugar, and marsala wine. We took that incredible recipe and turned it into Amoretti Premium Zabaione Syrup.
- Amoretti Premium Amaretto Syrup: While you’re exploring the tastes of Italy, why not also try Amoretti Premium Amaretto Syrup? Though you might not put Amaretto in your Thursday morning cup of coffee, there’s nothing to stop you from adding our non-alcoholic Amaretto coffee syrup.
- Amoretti Premium Brandy Syrup: Now’s a good time to mention the fact that all Amoretti coffee syrups are non-alcoholic. So, if you like the taste of brandy, there’s nothing better in a dessert latte than Amoretti Premium Brandy Syrup.
Had you ever heard of any of these unique coffee syrups before? Tell us on Facebook!