We’re not saying it isn’t a little weird.
But this off-beat cocktail offers refreshing results! Though Amoretti Premium Aged Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar is most commonly used in food recipes, it’s definitely not exclusive to the culinary world. Just a little dash of this unique balsamic can totally transform a cocktail from ordinary to extraordinary.
Also, keep in mind that our unique balsamic is not your typical balsamic. We’ve made this balsamic vinegar from aged pomegranate – instead of wine – which lends it a sweet and tangy flavor that you won’t find elsewhere. Also, our unique balsamic vinegar is Kosher, all-natural, gluten-free, sodium-free, vegan, and preservative- and GMO-free, making it one of the healthiest options on the market.
Amoretti Pomegranate Gin Cocktail Recipe
- 3 lime wedges
- 1 strawberry
- 1 tbsp simple syrup
- 2 oz gin
- 1 tsp Amoretti Premium Aged Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
Add two lime wedges, one strawberry, and simple syrup to an Old Fashioned glass. Muddle the lime and strawberry thoroughly. Add gin and 1 tsp of our unique balsamic vinegar. Fill the glass with crushed ice. Garnish with remaining lime wedge. Serve with a straw.
Pick up a bottle of Amoretti Premium Aged Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar today, and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed. If for any reason you aren’t totally satisfied with this product, all you have to do is let us know, and we’ll make things right.
Want to test it out in a smaller version before you buy the 500ml bottle? Our affordably priced (just $10.99) Amoretti Olive Oil Trio 3 Pack 50ml (Olive Oil, Vinegar & Vinaigrette) allows you to try this balsamic, as well as two other of our gourmet cooking ingredients.
Here are some more ideas for using our unique balsamic vinegar:
- Glaze: Add it to poultry, seafood, or red meat. Throw it on the grill. Gourmet!
- Sauce/Marinade: Let it soak into vegetables before roasting or meat before grilling.
- Pearl Onions: Red wine, vegetable broth, and this pomegranate balsamic makes for a great pearl onion dish.
- Ice Cream Topping: Add a little bit to a bowl of vanilla ice cream, and you’ll have an entirely new take on dessert!
- Caprese Salad: Follow this quick-and-easy recipe!
Have you used this product to create any original cocktail recipes? If so, we’d love to hear what you’ve come up with. Share your recipes with us and other Amoretti fans on the official Amoretti Facebook page!