A trip to Hawaii, the Philippines, or any other tropical paradise could easily cost thousands of dollars. But did you know that you can enjoy the same exotic relaxation in your own home, for a fraction of that cost? With unique tropical syrups from Amoretti, you can enjoy the rich flavors that define these vacation getaways. Unique fruit syrups by Amoretti include:
- Amoretti Premium Pineapple Syrup. The pineapple received its name from Europeans who encountered the fruit in the Americas. Named after the shape of the pinecone, the pineapple has a distinct flavor, and is considered one of the most popular unique fruit syrups. Though mostly produced in the Philippines, Thailand, and Costa Rica, Americans most closely associate the fruit with Hawaii.
- Amoretti Premium Coconut Cream. Found throughout tropical and subtropical regions, the coconut is perhaps best known for its versatility. Its outer shell, milk, and flesh all have various uses. It also makes for one of the most unique tropical syrups. Whether you use this in your coffee or in a dessert recipe, you’ll enjoy the sweet richness that makes coconut one of the most unique fruit syrups.
- Amoretti Premium Passion Fruit Syrup. In countries such as New Zealand and Australia, the passion fruit is a staple of any fruit salad. In the United States, however, its limited availability makes it one of the most unique fruit syrups. Like many of the unique tropical syrups, this passion fruit flavor can be used on shaved ice, cheesecakes, cookies, and – of course – drinks!
- Amoretti Premium Mango Syrup. Though native to South Asia, the mango is a fruit that has become popular throughout the globe. Still, at Amoretti, we understand the importance of maintaining flavor integrity in all of our unique fruit syrups. This is why we use natural ingredients instead of artificial sweeteners.
- Amoretti Premium Papaya Syrup. The papaya is one of the most beautiful tropical fruits and is used to garnish many dishes. Papayas come in both red and yellow flesh, adding a flash of color to any dish.
- Amoretti Premium Guava Syrup. In America, the guava is perhaps among the least familiar of these tropical fruits. This makes guava syrup one of the most unique tropical syrups on the market today.
- Amoretti Premium Kiwi Syrup. Whether you mix this with other unique fruit syrups or enjoy it on its own, kiwi will provide an incredibly distinct tropical punch to any concoction.