Root beer was first introduced to the United States in 1876 – and it wasn’t a moment too soon! A Philadelphia pharmacist named Charles Hires discovered the beverage when he experimented with tea mixtures on his honeymoon. Since then, root beer has become a flavor that is synonymous with America – seriously.
A perfectly chilled glass of root beer immediately brings you back to your childhood when you enjoyed the beverage at a Fourth of July picnic or at a baseball game. But what if we told you that root beer isn’t limited to just an iced beverage?
No, don’t worry – we’re not advocating using root beer for medicinal value like they did in the late 1800s and early 1900s. But with Amoretti Premium Root Beer Syrup, you can enjoy this incredible flavor on anything you desire! You’ll be surprised by all the creative uses for this flavored syrup and all the ways you can enjoy this all-American flavor.
Ready to add unique flavor to your life? Uses for this flavored syrup by Amoretti include:
- Marinade. Whether you’re marinating chicken, steak, or ham, using Amoretti Premium Root Beer Syrup will add unique flavor to any meat. Whether you use the flavored syrup as a substitution in a recipe that calls for root beer or decide to experiment and add unique flavor to your signature marinade, the uses for flavored syrup are endless. Just like any other recipe, experimentation is key for accomplishing that perfect flavor. Consider using this marinade recipe as a base and modifying it as needed:
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 oz. Amoretti Premium Root Beer Syrup
- ½ cup shallots
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- Gourmet desserts. Aside from drinks and liquid mixtures such as marinades, uses for flavored syrup include dessert recipes. You can add unique flavor to anything. Imagine the scrumptious tastiness of pumpkin pancakes drizzled lightly and flavor-infused with Amoretti Premium Root Beer Syrup. As you unleash your imagination, the uses for flavored syrups become limitless.
- Glaze. If you thought marinades were one of the best uses for flavored syrup, wait until you try using Amoretti Premium Root Beer Syrup the next time you make glazed ham. The next time you make a holiday ham for your family gathering, add unique flavor with Amoretti and surprise your guests. Just a sampling of syrup makes it simple to accomplish a light, but distinguished, unique flavor that will receive rave reviews!