- Peel pears, core and cut in half.
- Pour Amoretti Blue Agave and Amoretti Pear Compound into a large saucepan.
- Place pears flat side down in sauce pan.
- Fold parchment paper in half and then in half again. Cut corner and then cut small triangles along sides.
- Unfold and lay parchment on top of pears.
- Cook on medium heat for 8-10 min.
- Turn pears over and cook for another 8-10 min.
- Pears are done when a knife slides in with some resistance. They will continue to cook once removed from heat. Let sit in agave for about 5 min.
- Remove with slotted spoon, being careful not to damage pears, and set on a plate to cool.
- Whip crème Fraîche, sugar and vanilla to soft peaks.
- Heat about 2″ oil in small saucepan to 350°F. Drop mint leaves into oil and fry for about 10-15 seconds. Lift leaves with “spider” or slotted spoon and place on several layers of paper towels to drain.
- Whip cream to very soft peaks, almost runny.
- Fold in the Amoretti Crema di Caramel.
- Place ½ pear on each plate and garnish with whipped crème fraîche, a drizzle of Amoretti Crema di Caramel, cream mixture, and a fried mint leaf.