- 1 ¼ pints vanilla, strawberry, or chocolate ice cream
- 4 oz. evaporated milk
- 1 oz. Amoretti Premium Vanilla Syrup
- Scoop the ice cream into about 6 chunks and arrange on a plate, freeze for 20 minutes.
- Put the evaporated milk and syrup in in a blender, then put blender jar in freezer, for 20 minutes.
- Put 2 large serving glasses in freezer while taking out the ice cream and blender jar.
- Add half of the ice cream to blender and blend on high until smooth. Add remaining ice cream and blend until smooth.
- Remove glasses from the freezer and fill with the shake, serve immediately.