Amoretti Premium Syrups: Facts About Black Tea
Love tea? Love flavor? Amoretti makes over 115 different premium syrups for drinks, including tea, cocktails, coffee, and more. From sugar free to sugar-y, we’ve got everything you might want to use in sweetening your tea.
But, before we start getting into our premium syrup offerings, let’s run through some facts about black tea itself! You probably know that black tea is “healthy.” But, the truth is, this ancient Chinese beverage is much more amazing than you might expect!
Basic Black Tea Facts
- Black tea is heavily oxidized. In fact, it’s more oxidized than any other variety of tea!
- You can add lemon juice to your black tea to increase the absorption of antioxidants. Adding milk, on the other hand, reduces absorption of antioxidants.
- Looking for a caffeine boost, but not a coffee drinker? Black tea is your ticket. It has more milligrams of caffeine than any other tea!
- Unlike coffee, black tea can help you lower your stress level.
- Also, when you drink black tea, you’re giving your immune system a boost!
- The polyphenols in black tea actively fight free radicals, just like green tea!
- Speaking of health, did you know that black tea reduces the risk of stroke and promotes a healthy heart?
- Black tea is far and away the most popular tea in the West. It accounts for 90% of all tea sales in Western nations.
- A cup of black tea contains 200 mg of flavonoids. Plus, the flavonoids found in black tea are much more complex than the ones found in green tea. This is partly because of the oxidization process.
So, with those facts at your disposal, are you ready to jump into some black tea and premium syrup pairings? Here are a few of our favorite syrups for black tea drinks…
Amoretti Premium Honeydew Melon Syrup: The sweet and mellow favor of this melon is a perfect fruit for balancing out an intense black tea. Add a little sweetness and a little bit of interest to your regular cup of tea with this unusual fruit.
Amoretti Premium Blood Orange Syrup: Looking for something a little more invigorating? Try our blood orange premium syrup. It’s robust and exciting, perfect for both exotic black tea varietals and your basic English breakfast tea.
Amoretti Premium Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Bean Syrup: Of course, you can’t go wrong with one of our consistently top selling Classic Premium Syrups. Try it out for yourself!