- 1 bottle (750 ml) white wine
- ½ cup limoncello
- ½ cup Amoretti Wild Strawberry Martini Cocktail Mix
- 12-15 fresh, sliced strawberries
- Large bunch of fresh mint
- ½ liter (2/3 the wine bottle) club soda
Muddle the mint with a little bit of wine in the bottom of a large pitcher. Once the mint is muddled, add the strawberries and gently muddle them. (Don’t crush them. Muddle them just enough so that they remain intact, but release plenty of flavor!). Add the remainder of the wine, the limoncello, and wild strawberry cocktail mix. Let the pitcher chill in the refrigerator. When ready to drink, remove the pitcher, add ice and club soda, and serve!