This summer, we’re all about wine-tini recipes. If you haven’t tried one yet, the wine-tini combines wine, a cocktail mix, and fresh fruit to deliver a refreshing, gourmet-quality beverage. We love wine-tinis because they’re so easy to make…and so easy to drink. Before you try this boozy wine-tini recipe at home, invite some friends over, or head down to the pool!
This week’s featured wine-tini recipe uses Amoretti Kiwi Martini Cocktail Mix (in its first-ever appearance in a wine-tini recipe), coconut-flavored rum, and pineapple. Check out how it all comes together in one delicious concoction below:
Amoretti Coconut Kiwi Wine-Tini Recipe
- ½ bottle (375 ml) dry white wine
- ½ bottle (375 ml) coconut-flavored rum
- 1/3 cup Amoretti Kiwi Martini Cocktail Mix
- Sliced pineapple rings
Mix all ingredients in a large pitcher. Allow mixture to chill in the refrigerator for an hour. Don’t add ice until you’re ready to serve, as ice melt will dilute this perfectly balanced concoction. Once ingredients have chilled, add ice and serve. Let your mind conjure thoughts of a beach, palm trees, etc.
What Changes Will You Make?
We’d love to know what changes you’ll make to this wine-tini recipe. After all, when it comes to making your own wine-tinis, there’s so much room for creativity. Substitute different liqueurs, fruits, or even cocktail mixes to get the final product that you can call your own. Let us know what substitutes you come up with at your home bar!
A Wine-Tini Recipe Not So Strong?
Looking for a wine-tini recipe that’s not quite as potent as our Coconut Kiwi? Don’t worry – we’ve got you covered. Check out some of the other popular wine-tini recipes we’ve published this summer:
- Pineapple Zest Wine-Tini: Though the Pineapple Zest Wine-Tini does contain cranberry schnapps liqueur, it’s still not as powerful as our Coconut Kiwi wine-tini. This delicious recipe is tropical and exotic in its own way, featuring pineapple, green grapes, and lots of raspberry flavor!
- Tropic-Apple Wine-Tini: As you can see, we’ve been on a big pineapple kick lately. This wine-tini recipe uses our pineapple cocktail mix, blue curacao, ginger beer, and berries for a delicious result!
- Blackberry Bouquet Wine-Tini: Speaking of berries, this wine-tini recipe is berry-licious! A little crème de cassis gives it a creative kick. Be sure to check this one out!