- 1 cup Thai Tea mix (5 black tea packets can be substituted)
- 4 cups water
- ½- ¾ cup Amoretti Organolicious Premium Blue Agave Nectar
- ¾ cup uncooked tapioca (boba) pearls
- Half and half
Make the tea:
- Bring water to a boil, add thai tea mix, agave, and stir gently.
- Gently boil for about 4 minutes, remove from heat.
- Allow tea to steep for 45-60 minutes.
- Strain the leaves using cheesecloth or a fine strainer, set tea aside to cool.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
While the tea is chilling, make the boba:
- In a medium saucepan, boil 5 cups water.
- Add boba and boil gently for about 30 minutes, stirring gently but constantly.
- Pearls are done when chewy.
- Place 2 heaping spoons of the tapioca pearls in a tall glass.
- Add ice and top with thai tea, leaving room for half and half.
- Top with half and half, add a bubble tea straw and serve.