We’ve said it before, and we’ll say it again. This summer, it’s all about the wine-tini. Whether we’re entertaining at home or taking off for a lazy Saturday at the beach, one of our refreshing wine-tini recipes is sure to make it on the drink menu.
This week, we’re proud to share a wine-tini recipe that features the very newest product in the Amoretti family of martini and cocktail mixes, Amoretti Key Lime Martini Cocktail Mix. If you love the tart flavor of fresh key limes, then you’ll love this martini mix.
In creating this new martini mix, we stayed true to ourselves, returning to the same methodology that’s worked for our other products. Instead of manufacturing artificial flavors that resemble whatever fruit is pictured on the label, we go straight to the source. By using real ingredients – real fruit – in our martini mixes, we’re able to deliver what customers want: great taste without all of the add-ins.
Check out our new wine-tini recipe below. It’s exploding with delicious key lime flavor!
Amoretti Key Lime Wine-Tini
- 1 (750 ml) bottle of white wine
- 1 ½ cups Amoretti Key Lime Martini Cocktail Mix
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- 2 cup halved green grapes
- Fresh and frozen fruit (of your choice)
Chill all ingredients prior to using. Add ingredients to a large pitcher. Pour into wine glasses, add ice, and serve. For best results, we recommend freezing the halved green grapes, making your own real-fruit ice cubes.
Wine-Tinis + Appetizers
Nothing in the world can improve upon a great wine-tini recipe like a great appetizers menu. If you’re looking for some pairing suggestions to round out your dinner party, try these items:
- Guacamole. Guacamole pairs naturally with the strong flavor of key lime. In making your own guacamole, you may want to cut back slightly on the amount of lime used. Instead, focus on spicy. Add some hot sauce or cracked pepper to give your guac some bite.
- Corn salsa. While we’re thinking Southwestern, corn salsa is another great dish to serve with the Key Lime Wine-Tini. You can take this in a sweet or spicy direction. Or, get really creative and use Amoretti Premium Aged Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar in your corn salsa!
Have any food recipes of your own that work well with our Key Lime Wine-Tini? If so, we’d love to hear about them. Let us know on the Amoretti Facebook page!