- 10 green apples
- Two 8 ounce cans crescent roll dough
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons Vanilla Madagascar Bourbon Extract (2 fold)
- 12 ounce Mountain Dew can
- Ground cinnamon to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350℉
- Peel and core apples, then cut into 8 equal wedges.
- Wrap each apple wedge in 1 piece of crescent roll dough, beginning at the wide end and ending at the point.
- Place the rolls seam side down in a buttered 8×10-inch baking dish.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Add the sugar and vanilla and stir for a few seconds. No need to dissolve the sugar, you want the mixture to be grainy.
- Pour the butter/sugar mixture evenly over the rolls,
- Pour Mountain Dew over the top.
- Sprinkle the rolls with cinnamon.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until golden brown.