- 1 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Amoretti Artisan Apple Pie Natural Flavoring
- pinch sea or kosher salt
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tsp Amoretti Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla (2 Fold) Extract
- In a medium bowl, whisk to combine milk, sugar, Artisan flavor and salt until dissolved. Stir in the heavy cream and vanilla.
- Cover and refrigerate a minimum of 2 hours, or overnight. Whisk mixture together again before pouring into the ice cream maker.
- Pour the mixture into the mixing bowl of your ice cream maker. Turn unit on and let mix until thickened, about 50 minutes. The ice cream will have a soft, creamy texture. If a firmer consistency is desired, transfer to an airtight container and place in freezer for about 2 hours. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.