- 1 mango, thinly sliced
- Brie cheese, thinly sliced
- Sundried tomato and basil tortillas
- 1 cup Amoretti Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- Over high heat, bring balsamic to a boil.
- Turn heat to low, and simmer until balsamic has reduced to 1/3 cup, about 10 minutes.
- Heat a large nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Arrange slices of brie and mango on half of a tortilla, and neatly fold the bare half on top.
- Cook on one side for 2 minutes or until the cheese begins to melt.
- Flip over and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Cut the quesadilla into slices and drizzle with balsamic reduction and honey.