- 1 stick butter, with extra to prepare pan
- 10 oz mini marshmallows
- ½ cup Amoretti® Speculoos Cookie Spread
- 6 cups Rice Crispies cereal
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Grease an 8 x 8″ pan with butter.
- Melt 1 stick butter in a large stockpot over medium heat, whisking often. The butter will foam and turn brown. Be careful not to burn the butter!
- Turn heat down to low, add marshmallows, and stir until melted and smooth.
- Now add the salt and Amoretti® Speculoos Cookie Spread, stirring to combine thoroughly.
- Stir in the cereal, mix well. Press mixture into pan, using a sheet of wax paper on top to make things easier.
- Let cool for a few moments, cut into squares, and then watch them disappear!