Our newest treat is easy and healthy. Okay, leave out the sugar if you want something truly healthy. But we stand by how easy it is to make. And with how absolutely delicious Candied Coconut is, you’re going to make it all the time. Use it as a topping or as a standalone snack! Watch our video and check out our recipe.
- 2 cups large flake coconut
- ½ cup egg whites
- ½ cup baker’s sugar
- Stir all the ingredients together.
- Spread the coconut flakes onto a silpat-lined sheet pan.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 8 minutes.
- Stir coconut and turn sheet pan.
- Bake for another 10 minutes, or until the coconut is golden brown.
- Cool while stirring occasionally.