- ¾ cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 tbsp Amoretti® Organolicious Clear Agave
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 4 cups chopped fresh cantaloupe (About 3 cantaloupes)
- 2 tbsp vodka
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp cream
- In a saucepan, bring the water, sugar, salt and Amoretti Agave Nectar to a boil. Boil for about 1 minute, just to melt the sugar.
- Remove syrup, put into a bowl, and place into an ice bath.
- Purée the chopped cantaloupe, vodka, and fresh lime juice.
- Strain, using a spatula to push the juice through the strainer.
- Combine the chilled syrup and cantaloupe juice.
- Add cream, and chill for 1 hour.
- Process in an ice cream maker, following the manufacturer’s instructions.