Chocolate and coffee belong together. And you deserve a baked treat that speaks to your chocolate-coffee love! With our Cappuccino Tiramisu Cookies, you don’t have to choose. The best part is these cookies take almost no time to make, are easy, and taste amazing! You’ll satisfy that chocolatey, coffee craving while biting into an amazingly chewy cookie.
What are you waiting for? Watch our video to see how it’s done, and check out our recipe!
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1½ cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Amoretti® Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- 2¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 egg, cold
- 5 tbsp Amoretti® Cappuccino Tiramisu Compound
- ¼ cup cocoa powder, sifted, for dusting
- In a mixer with a paddle, combine the butter, brown sugar, and corn syrup.
- Mix for 2 minutes until thoroughly combined.
- Add the egg and vanilla.
- Add the flour and baking soda. Mix to combine.
- Add the Cappuccino Tiramisu Compound and mix.
- Scoop the dough with a small ice cream scoop and place the dough balls on a parchment-lined sheet pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool the cookies completely on the sheet pan.
- Dust with cocoa powder and serve.
- While mixing the ingredients together, make sure to scrape the bowl regularly to ensure that all ingredients are incorporated.
- Make sure the cookies cool all the way. They cook more while they cool, so put them on a rack so they don’t cook too much.
- These cookies are delicious with or without the cocoa powder on top!