- ½ cup heavy cream
- ⅓ cup milk
- 4 egg yolks
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Amoretti® Cappuccino Tiramisu Compound
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon Amoretti® Gingerbread Compound
- Combine egg yolks, sugar and salt. Set aside.
- Heat cream and sugar to simmering.
- Temper cream/milk mixture into egg mixture, whisking constantly.
- Add Amoretti® Cappuccino Tiramisu Compound.
- Strain mixture and pour into small cups or bowls.
- Bake in a water bath at 325°F for 20 – 30 min.
- Cover with foil to prevent a skin from forming on the custard.
- Gingerbread Cream: Whip cream, sugar and Amoretti® Gingerbread Compound in a chilled mixing bowl.