- 3 cups cauliflower “rice” (This can be purchased frozen or made by cutting up a whole head of cauliflower.
Remove the stems and separate the florets. Using a food processor, chop until the florets are very small rice-size pieces.)
- 1 bunch scallions, finely diced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, small shred
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 egg
- 1-2 egg whites
- ¾ cup panko bread crumbs
- ½ tsp Amoretti® Rosemary Oil Extract
- ½ tsp Amoretti® Thyme Oil Extract
- salt and pepper, to taste
- coconut oil spray for coating pan and bites
- If the “rice” seems too moist, press paper towels over it to remove some moisture.
- Combine all ingredients until thoroughly mixed. (Mixture can be refrigerated overnight at this point. Be sure to wrap container tightly, because the garlic and onions are very strong.)
- Spray a parchment-lined sheet pan with coconut oil spray.
- Using small ice cream scoop, place bites onto sprayed parchment. Lightly top bites with more coconut oil spray.
- Bake in a 400°F oven for 12 minutes, turn pan and bake another 12-13 minutes, until browned on bottom.