- 2 sticks butter, room temperature
- 1 scant cup sugar
- 1½ cups brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- ½ teaspoon Amoretti® Vanilla Madagascar Bourbon
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Stir dry ingredients together, and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugars together until fluffy.
- Add eggs to the butter mixture one at a time, mixing after each egg.
- Add dry ingredients, mixing just until combined. Scrape bowl and finish mixing.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Scoop cookies on a parchment-lined cookie sheet, leaving about an inch between them.
- Bake in a 300°F oven for 8-10 minutes, rotate cookie sheet, and bake for another 8-10 minutes.
- The cookies should be slightly soft in the center. They will finish cooking on the baking sheet while they cool. Enjoy!