It’s a well-known fact that chocolate makes everything better. And what’s more appetizing than chocolate dipped fruits? Whether you want something for your Valentine, your friends, or your next party, don’t just stick to chocolate covered strawberries! Surprise and impress your friends with chocolate dipped citrus segments!
Cutting your fruits into segments gives them an elegant look, and it’s not that hard to do, either. The citrus is truly refreshing since it’s bursting with that delicious juice. The chocolate perfectly complements it all, and the topping of nut flour gives it that a touch of nutty, crunchy texture. This treat really has it all!
- Segment the citrus fruits and press them gently with paper towels to remove outside juice.
- In separate bowls, pour the tempered white and dark chocolate.
- Dip segments into chocolate and place onto parchment paper to set.
- Sprinkle with Amoretti Natural Premium Flours.
- Add finely chopped nuts if desired.
- Once the chocolate has set, gently remove the fruit from the parchment paper.
- Watch our How to Segment Citrus video to see how to quickly and easily segment your fruit!
- Watch our How to Temper Chocolate video to learn how to do it! It’s surprisingly easy.
- Sprinkle toppings on the chocolate while it is still warm, otherwise, the chocolate will harden and the toppings won’t stick.