If you’re having a party or guests anytime soon, then you’re going to love this recipe. Our easy to make yet deliciously indulgent Chocolate Dipped Cookie Spread Pretzels are perfect finger food. And with a variety of cookie spreads available and choices of white and dark chocolate for dipping, you can easily cater to any taste!
How do you make these miracle snacks? We’re glad you asked! Set some small pretzels on a cookie sheet. Fill the holes with the Amoretti Cookie Spread of your choice. We have flavors such as biscotti, chocolate and peppermint, cookies and cream, gingerbread, graham cracker, and more, so you can really get creative! Freeze these pretzels for at least three hours. Then temper white or dark chocolate and dip the frozen, filled pretzels in it. Set them on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Let the dipped pretzels set for about an hour in a cool place. And you’re all finished!
So throw some of these yummy pretzel treats together and watch them disappear!
- Amoretti® Cookie Spread
- white or dark chocolate
- Place small pretzels on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Fill the holes with Amoretti Cookie Spread.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Temper white or dark chocolate and dip the frozen, filled pretzels and set on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Let chocolate pretzels set for an hour in a cool place.