- 1 ¾ cup heavy cream
- 1 ½ cup mascarpone cheese
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon Amoretti Madagascar Vanilla Extract 2 fold
- ⅔ cup Amoretti Noisina Natural Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa (coming soon)
- 20 whole cinnamon graham crackers
- Beat 1 cup heavy cream, ¾ cup mascarpone, the powdered sugar and vanilla in a bowl with a mixer on low speed until combined. Increase the speed to medium and beat until stiff peaks form, about 1 minute.
- Combine the remaining ¾ cup each heavy cream and mascarpone with the Noisina in a separate bowl. Beat with the mixer on low speed until combined, then increase the speed to medium until stiff peaks form, about 1 minute.
- Line the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan with 4 graham crackers in a single layer, breaking them into pieces to fill any large gaps. Spread half of the vanilla whipped cream over the graham crackers, then top with another layer of graham crackers. Spread half of the chocolate-Noisina whipped cream on top. Repeat with another layer of graham crackers, the remaining vanilla whipped cream, then more graham crackers and the remaining chocolate-Noisina whipped cream. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 5 hours or overnight.
- Uncover the cake and run a thin knife around the edge to loosen. Remove the springform ring; smooth the sides of the cake with an offset spatula. Crush the remaining 4 graham crackers into fine crumbs and press them around the side of the cake.