- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup cocoa
- pinch salt
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup cream
- ⅓ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon Amoretti® Vanilla Madagascar Bourbon
- Whisk cornstarch, sugar, cocoa and salt together in a saucepan.
- Add cold milk and cream, stir together.
- Over medium heat, bring mixture to a boil. Reduce to simmer, stirring constantly, and cook for 2-3 minutes until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat, add butter and vanilla, stirring to combine.
- Pour into bowls or glasses, cover with plastic touching top of pudding to keep a skin from forming. Chill for an hour. Top with whipped cream, and enjoy!