- 1½ sticks butter
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons cream of tartar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ scant teaspoon salt
- 2½ tablespoons Amoretti® Chocolate Raspberry Compound
- Combine the dry ingredients, and set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition.
- Add Amoretti® Chocolate Raspberry Compound
- Add the dry ingredients, ⅓ at a time, being careful not to over mix.
- Scoop dough onto cookie sheets, and let chill for about 15-20 minutes before baking.
- Bake at 350°F for about 12 minutes or until just barely firm in the middle. (Cookies will continue to bake once removed from oven.)