- 1 cup white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon Amoretti Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla extract (2 fold)
- 9.5 grams (by weight) Amoretti Toasted Coconut Cream Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, melt sugar until liquefied and golden in color. Carefully pour hot syrup into a 9 inch round glass baking dish, turning the dish to evenly coat the bottom and sides. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Beat in condensed milk, evaporated milk, and extracts until smooth. Pour egg mixture into baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven 60 minutes. Let cool completely.
- To serve, carefully invert on serving plate with edges when completely cool.
► Watch the making of this recipe on Amoretti YouTube channel.