- 14 fl oz canned coconut milk
- ¼ cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 3 teaspoons Amoretti® Natural Toasted Coconut Cream Compound
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup diced fresh pineapple
- Spread shredded sweetened coconut onto a silpat- or parchment-lined sheet pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 5-8 minutes, until browned, then cool.
- Empty coconut milk into large bowl, and burr mix or whisk to fully combine the fat that will be at the top of the can when opened.
- Pour ¼ cup of coconut milk into a saucepan, and add sugar.
- Over low heat, warm, stirring, just until sugar dissolves, 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add Amoretti’s Natural Toasted Coconut Cream Compound.
- Pour sweetened coconut milk into remaining coconut milk and stir to combine. Add toasted coconut.
- Chill for 30 minutes or longer.
- Stir coconut mixture and pour into mold 1/3 way up. Add some diced pineapple and pour coconut mixture to fill line. Insert pop stick and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions.