Apple cider and autumn: they just make sense together. Full of spices and rich apple flavor, we spiced it up (hah) with a shot of cranberry. It fills your whole body with spice and warmth and tastes like comfort. So, what are you waiting for?
Watch our video to see how it’s done, and don’t forget to grab the recipe!
- 64 fl oz apple cider
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 star anise
- 2 tsp whole cloves
- 2 oranges, sliced, plus more for garnish
- 5 pumps Amoretti® Cranberry Craft Puree
- Optional: 0.5 liter of whiskey
- Add apple cider, cinnamon sticks, star anise, whole cloves, and orange to a pot. Turn the heat on medium and cook for 2 hours.
- Pump the Cranberry Craft Puree into a large container.
- Strain the apple cider mixture into the container.
- If desired, pour in whiskey.