- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Amoretti Premium Organolicious Agave Nectar
- 2 loafs brioche bread or 1 round loaf challah bread
- 5 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups half and half
- 1 teaspoon Amoretti Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Extract (2 fold)
- 2 tablespoons Amoretti Premium Crème Brûlée Syrup
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- In a small saucepan melt butter with brown sugar and agave over medium low heat, stirring, until smooth.
- Pour into a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Cut 6 (1 inch-thick) slices of bread, trimming the crust off.
- Arrange bread slices in one layer in baking dish.
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, half and half, vanilla, syrup, and salt.
- Pour evenly over bread mixture and chill entire baking dish, covered, at least 8 hours, or up to 1 day.
- Bring bread mixture to room temperature (45 mins-1 hour typically) and preheat oven to 350℉.
- Bake uncovered, in the middle of oven until puffed and edges are pale golden, about 35-40 minutes.