Dads. They’re the best, aren’t they? In their honor, we’d like to share a dad joke with you.
A ham sandwich walks into a bar and orders a beer.
The bartender says, “Sorry, we don’t serve food here.”
Ahhh, dad humor! We love it, so feel free to leave us your favorite dad joke in the comments. Unlike our joke, we totally serve up food here. But today’s focus is on a special beer drink that dads everywhere will love: our Dad’s Day Drink!
Watch our video to see how to mix up this hearty, manly beer cocktail! And don’t forget to grab the recipe and make it for your dad!
- Add one pump of the Amaretto Syrup to a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add one pump of the Date Syrup to the cocktail shaker.
- Add the egg white and dark rum to the shaker. Shake well.
- Fill a highball glass with ice and pour the beer in.
- Strain the contents of the shaker into the beer glass.
- Grate fresh nutmeg over the drink and serve.