- 7 peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp Amoretti® Peach Artisan
- 1½ tsp lemon juice
- ¾ tsp corn starch
- ½ tsp Amoretti® Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla
- ⅛ tsp cinnamon
- Combine sliced peaches with brown sugar, stirring until the sugar is mixed completely with the peaches, and let sit for 15 min.
- Drain in a colander, reserve juices.
- Combine cornstarch and cinnamon. Add the reserved juices, lemon juice, and Peach Artisan. Whisk to thoroughly combine. Add drained peaches and toss.
- Pour into a 7½” deep pie dish. Let sit while you make the topping.
- Topping: Combine all dry ingredients and mix with whisk.
- Add cold, cubed butter and mix until pieces of butter are pea-sized.
- Add ⅓ cup cold cream and buttermilk and mix just to combine.
- Using an ice cream scoop, drop scoops of the dough onto peaches in pie dish.
- Brush with cream and dust with Turbinado sugar.
- Bake at 375°F for 35 – 40 minutes, until the top is browned and peaches are bubbling.