Remember those 4 Cheese Jalapeño Meatballs? Well, we’ve got just the thing to pair them with. Don’t forget some hash browns! They are so simple that they’re worth the twenty minutes or so it takes to put them together. Plus, you can save time and make them while the meatballs cook! Check out our video to see how they were made!
- 2 potatoes
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Slice and thinly chop potatoes.
- Add potatoes to greased pan on medium heat.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Add onions, bell peppers, salt, and pepper and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve with our 4 Cheese Jalapeno Meatballs.
- To serve everything at the same time, start cooking the potatoes about 5 to 10 minutes before you start baking the meatballs.