Did you know that bacon is the healthiest food? Not sick-it’s already cured!
We can almost hear your groans from here. But Father’s Day is coming up and there’s no better time to enjoy a few dad jokes. Humor, bacon, and beer: what else could your dad ask for this Father’s Day? Make this savory, spicy Bloody Beer (also known as a Michelada) and Bacon cocktail to guarantee that your dad has the best day ever!
Watch our video to see how it’s done, and grab the recipe. What are you waiting for? Dad deserves the best!
- 2 celery ribs
- 2 strips thick cut bacon
- ½ tsp Amoretti® Natural Bloody Mary Seasoning
Extract Powder W.S.
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1 cup IPA beer
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp brine from a jar of Spanish olives
- ¼ tsp cream style horseradish
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the bacon on a wire rack over a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and Natural Bloody Mary Seasoning Extract Powder on the bacon. Rub the seasonings into the bacon.
- Place another sheet pan on top of the bacon.
- Bake the bacon for 15 minutes.
- Turn the sheet pans around and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Add all cocktail ingredients to a shaker half full of ice and swirl to combine.
- Strain into prepared glasses.
- Garnish with celery and bacon skewer.