- Melt chocolate and butter in a large microwave-safe bowl in 30 second intervals, stirring between each. Alternately, melt the chocolate using a double boiler. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl; whip eggs, sugar, salt, and extract with an electric mixer on high speed for 2 minutes until pale and foamy.
- Fold egg mixture into the cooled chocolate until almost no streaks remain. Gently fold in almond flour and mini chooclate chips. Chill the batter for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325˚F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Drop batter by tablespoonfuls, about 2” apart, and bake 10-13 minutes until the cookies are firm. Cool completely before removing from parchment.