May the 4th be with you! It’s Star Wars Day, if you didn’t already know (you totally did). Did you also know that “May the 4th be with you,” the traditional greeting of Star Wars Day, has been around since at least 1979? How cool is that?
We are huge fans, and we’re willing to bet you are, too. Who doesn’t love epic space adventures? And with a new movie on the horizon, there’s a lot to be thankful for this Star Wars Day! So, we thought it’d be a perfect time to celebrate with a delicious and sparkly Galactic Strawberry Lemonade cocktail! Watch our video to see how it’s done and give it a try! Happy Star Wars Day!
- 1 pump Amoretti® Craft Puree CP6
- 1.5 oz lemonade
- 1.5 oz Viniq
- 1 oz vodka
- A splash of soda water
- Pump the Strawberry Craft Puree into a cocktail shaker.
- Pour in the lemonade, Viniq, and vodka.
- Add ice and shake well.
- Strain into glass.
- Top with soda water.
- Garnish with a strawberry for a beautiful topping.
- Drink in the light to see all the galactic sparkles!