- 1 lb pork spare ribs
- ½ cup Amoretti® Aged Pomegranate Balsamic Vinaigrette
- ⅔ cup Amoretti® Aged Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Amoretti® Garlic Extract
- 1 teaspoon Amoretti® Natural BBQ Mesquite Type Extract Powder (Please call to order.)
- Marinate ribs in a zip lock bag with Amoretti Pomegranate Balsamic Vinaigrette for at least 10 minutes, rotating the bag regularly.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, add the Aged Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar, brown sugar, Garlic extract, and BBQ Mesquite Type extract, stirring well to combine. Simmer, stirring often, until the mixture thickens to a sauce. Remove from heat and transfer to a small bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F, and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Remove ribs from the marinade and place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then pull the pan out to brush the ribs with sauce. Return pan to the oven, brushing and rotating the ribs every 30 minutes, three times (1.5 hours).
- Turn the oven to broiler mode (high heat) and broil for 10 additional minutes, rotating meat halfway and brushing on more sauce.
- Remove Ribs from oven and let rest, covered with foil, for 10 minutes. Slice, and enjoy!