- ½ cup unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 1 large egg
- ¾ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tbsp Amoretti Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Extract (2 fold)
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup Amoretti Graham Cracker Spread (coming soon)
- 4 graham crackers, chopped roughly
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8 x 8” baking pan with non-stick aluminum foil, set aside.
- Melt the butter, and let cool slightly. Whisk the butter, egg, brown sugar, vanilla and Graham Cracker spread together until smooth. Add the flour and stir until just combined.
- Fold in graham cracker chunks, chocolate chips, and marshmallows.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan lightly smoothing it out with a spatula.
- Bake for about 20 to 22 minutes, or until bars have firmed up in the center. Allow to cool in pan for 30 minutes before slicing and serving.
Recipe adapted from AverieCooks.com’s Soft and Gooey Loaded S’mores Bars