The geniuses over at HelloFresh have developed this tasty summertime meal, which showcases our sweet and tangy Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar.
- 2 red onions
- 4 plums
- 4 flatbreads
- 4 oz arugula
- 2 tbsp Amoretti® Aged Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- 8 oz ricotta cheese
- 2 oz sliced almonds
- 4 tbsp honey
- Wash and dry all produce. Preheat broiler or grill to high. Halve and peel onion, then cut into ½-inch-thick wedges. Halve and pit plums. If broiling, toss onion, a drizzle of olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper on a baking sheet.
- Remove onion from sheet once softened and set aside. Rub flatbreads with a large drizzle of olive oil and add to same sheet. Broil until crisp and golden brown, 2-3 minutes per side.
- In a large bowl, toss arugula, Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar, and a large drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, and more vinegar to taste.
- Cut plums into thin wedges. Spread flatbreads with ricotta, then top with plums, onion, and almonds. Drizzle with honey (to taste—you may not use all of it). Season with salt and pepper. Scatter with a small handful of arugula.
- Cut flatbreads into slices. Divide between plates and serve with any remaining arugula to the side.