How to Make Homemade Whipped Cream W/ Coffee Syrups
You don’t have to poke through the Amoretti Blog for too long to find dozens of delicious recipes that call for whipped cream. When it comes to this light, fluffy topping, we can’t get enough. And, yes, we’re aware that that’s kind of a problem – but not for today!
However, the Great Divide between store-bought whipped cream and homemade whipped cream is a big one. If you don’t have the time to make whipped cream yourself, then store-bought will do. However, try homemade whipped cream, and you’ll never go back.
The truth is, making whipped cream at home is a lot easier than you might think. Here’s how…
Make Whipped Cream at Home in 2 Easy Steps
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 pumps Amoretti coffee syrup of choice
- Chill your bowl and whisk for a couple of hours before beginning.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl, whipping with a hand whisk or electric whisker on medium speed. Continue whipping until you get soft peaks in your cream.
Avoid using ultra-pasteurized cream, as this kind of cream is difficult to work with.
You can truly use any coffee syrup in your whipped cream recipe. Of course, we have a few favorites of our own…
- Amoretti Premium Caramel Syrup is a really tasty option if you want to add a unique flavor to your whipped cream. This coffee syrup/whipped cream combo is the perfect compliment to a steaming mug of hot chocolate!
- We’re also fans of using Amoretti Premium Cinnamon Syrup in our whipped cream recipes. This cinnamon coffee syrup has the perfect spicy “bite” to accompany a cup of dark roasted coffee.
Need Some Drink Recipe Suggestions?
No worries – we’ve got you covered. Definitely browse through our recipes archive to find your own favorite drinks that use whipped cream. But we’ll get you started in the right direction…
- Amoretti Cherry Hot Chocolate is a creamy hot chocolate recipe that’s absolutely delicious. Try adding a cherry syrup to your whipped cream recipe to make things really interesting!
- Our Macadamia Banana Latte is a fun take on your standard latte. Why not use Amoretti Premium Banana Syrup to make the latte even better?
If you make your own whipped cream at home, tell us how it went over at the Amoretti Facebook page!