We made Mango Ice Cream. And Banana Ice Cream. And Toasted Coconut Ice Cream. Take a scoop of each, put them in a bowl, and enjoy this chilly treat! Our Ice Cream Trio is perfect for summer dessert, and is even better when topped with Candied Coconut and our very own Passion Fruit Caramel.
Whether you want to keep it for yourself or serve it at your next get together, watch our video to see how it’s done and make sure to print the recipe!
- Whisk eggs and ¼ cup of sugar and set aside.
- In a saucepan, heat the cream, milk, and another ¼ cup of sugar to scalding.
- Temper in the eggs and sugar mix.
- Return to low heat and cook to 178°F (82°C).
- Remove from heat and whisk in the Mango Artisan.
- Cool in an ice bath and let sit in refrigerator overnight.
- Before placing in an ice cream machine, blend mix with hand blender.
- Spin in an ice cream machine according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Repeat the same steps for the Banana and Toasted Coconut Ice Creams, substituting the Mango Artisan for the Banana Compound or the Toasted Coconut Cream Compound in step 5.