- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp butter (melted)
- 2 tbsp milk
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp Amoretti Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla (2 Fold) Extract
- 1 ½ tsp Amoretti Lemon Zest Oil Extract
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup roughly ground almonds
- 4 ounces dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350℉.
- In a separate pot, bring sugar, butter, milk, honey and extracts to a quick boil, stirring occasionally.
- Once boiled, thoroughly mix in flour and almonds. Let mixture cool while preparing the cookie trays.
- Line cookie trays with parchment paper and dollop the batter with a teaspoon about 2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies for 6-8 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, immediately remove the cookies along with parchment paper from the tray and let them cool on the counter.
- Melt the chocolate and apply it to the cookies. You may press two cookies together to make a sandwich, just dip one side or drizzle chocolate over the cookies.