- 1 bottle (750 ml) white wine
- ½ cup Raspberry Schnapps
- ½ cup Amoretti Lemon Drop Martini Cocktail Mix
- 1 quart muddled seedless raspberries
- 1 sliced lemon
- Lemon verbena (use as much as you have)
- ½ liter (2/3 the wine bottle) ginger ale
Muddle the raspberries in the bottom of a large pitcher. (Don’t pulverize them!) Add all ingredients (except ginger ale) to a large pitcher. Stir well. Place pitcher in the refrigerator for at least an hour so that ingredients can chill thoroughly. Once you’re ready to drink, remove the pitcher from the refrigerator, add ginger ale and serve!