- 1 cup Amoretti® Hazelnut Pralinosa
- 1½ cups mango cubes
- 1 cup candied slivered almonds
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 box phyllo dough
- damp towel
- Dice mango into cubes, set aside.
- Melt butter, and set aside.
- Cut sheets of phyllo pastry in half to form rectangles.
- Keep sheets you are not using covered with a damp cloth to keep them from drying out.
- Spread some Amoretti Hazelnut Pralinosa onto phyllo sheet.
- Top with some diced mango and candied almonds.
- Roll up phyllo sheet and place on sheet pan.
- Brush the rolls with butter, and bake at 375°F for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.