Makes 10 4oz servings.
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 1 (¼-ounce) packet unflavored gelatin
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 ½ cups low-fat buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons Amoretti Natural Merlot Wine Type W.S. Extract
- 2 pumps Amoretti Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Bean Premium Syrup
- Fresh berries (for garnish)
- Place the cream in a medium saucepan and sprinkle the gelatin evenly over the surface. Let stand 3 minutes to soften. Stir in sugar.
- Heat the mixture over low heat, stirring constantly until the gelatin and sugar have dissolved, about 7 to 10 minutes. Do not let the mixture simmer.
- Remove from heat. Stir in the buttermilk, extract, and syrup then divide the mixture evenly between ramekins. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- Once set, top with fresh berries and enjoy!