- 4 large Eggs
- 1 cup Noisina Hazelnut Spread (coming soon)
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chunks
- 2 tbsp white chocolate chunks
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 pumps Macadamia Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Line an 9in springform pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray, set aside.
- Place the eggs in your mixer’s bowl and beat for 5 to 7 minutes, until tripled in size. This may take up to 10 minutes with a handheld mixer on high.
- Heat the Noisina Hazelnut Spread in the microwave for 60 seconds, stirring every 20 seconds, until runny.
- Slowly pour Noisina over the eggs, beating until mixture is thoroughly combined.
- Mix in the hazelnuts and chocolate.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove and let cool completely while you prepare the whipped cream.
- When ready to serve, whisk together heavy cream and syrup until soft peaks form.
- Top cooled brownie with whipped cream, cut in slices and enjoy.
► Watch the making of this recipe on Amoretti YouTube channel.